Christmas and New Year are around the corner so it’s only natural that we all want to look back and reflect on what happened in 2018. And so much happened indeed!
Though we don’t want to bore you so we’ll do a quick round up of our biggest and proudest achievements of this year!
- For the second consecutive year, we organised our signature showcase Steppe Up where each and every one of you had a chance to immerse yourself into a vintage circus and meet the best artists Sorcha Productions has to offer.
- With your help, we raised £700 for Mongolian street kids circus. The money bought these young talents new equipment they desperately needed and paid for their essentials such as food and studio hire.
- We shared even more blog posts! Exactly 8 new posts which gave you a glimpse of what we do behind the scenes, here at Sorcha Productions: from how we create mesmerising costumes to where we find inspiration for bespoke Christmas shows.
- We spent 12 months preparing for the extremely busy festive season and worked with amazing clients such as Awesome Events, Evolve Events, Time Entertainment, Center Parcs and many more.
- We went through a brand refresh and launched a brand new website.
- We sent our artists and performers to events all around the UK and even Saudi Arabia.
- We came back to Bloomsbury Big Top, for the third consecutive year. This time with a brand new event theme – Cirque Lumiere
- We produced 2 more sell-out Christmas shows – Enchanted at the Fountain Room and Vintage circus at the Brick Lane Food Hall.
- Our performers appeared at a variety of events. You might have seen them popping up at Gatwick, Heathrow and Birmingham airports or performing at Aspers & Empire Casinos or even private parties at the Ned.
- This festive season we produced 3 big shows, totalling to 29 nights, 29 artists and approximately 20 different types of acts!
However, we wouldn’t have been able to do this without you. So thank you for your continuous love and support!
We will see you in 2019!
Sorcha Productions Team